Bill Gates is at it again, throwing money at any researcher with a claim to fame and everything to gain by using scientific advances to prevent as many babies as possible from being born. Soft kill drugs in the pretext of protection is the common theme for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Cheap, effective contraceptive and HIV pharmaceuticals are now the objectives soon to target the third world.
A University of Washington team has developed a platform they say simultaneously offers contraception and prevents HIV. Electrically spun cloth with nanometer-sized fibers can dissolve to release drugs, providing a platform for cheap medical use. The research was published this week in the Public Library of Science’s open-access journal PLoS One. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation last month awarded the UW researchers almost $1 million to pursue the technology.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has committed 10 billion dollars over the next ten years to make it the most aggressive decade ever to roll out new vaccines to poor nations around the world. The commitment will also effectively create widespread fertility problems across vaccinated populations.
Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.
- Bill Gates promises $10 billion for vaccines
- Bill Gates funds covert vaccine nanotechnology
- Bill Gates in global push to vaccinate every child on the planet
- Bill Gates Favors Death Panel and Vaccines To Decrease World’s Population
- Bill Gates funds technology to destroy your sperm
- Bill Gates pushes for 90 percent vaccination rate worldwide
- Bill Gates Funds Approval of GM Mosquitoes to Combat Dengue
- Anger after Bill Gates gives £6m to British lab to develop GM crops
- Gates Foundation gives $220 mln for TB research
- Melinda Gates to Host Event With Top Pro-Abortion Groups
- Bill Gates & Monsanto Target Raw Milk
- Gates Foundation Funds ‘Anti-Vaccine Surveillance and Alert System’ and ‘On-Demand Vaccine Delivery via Low-Cost Unmanned Aerial Vehicles’