| Victims UniteThe Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
- The Forum for Stable Currencies has been advocating constructive solutions since 1998.
- The Bradbury Pound as the historic precedent for Governmental solutions
- What’s dishonest about our money system
Our Battle for Britain’s Children and an Ethical Parliament are next!